Stocks may trade more cautiously in the week ahead, as investors watch election developments.
- Stock market turbulence could last until the election, followed by a relief rally, strategists say
- Investors cling to silver linings despite increased election risk and labor market worry
- The Latest: New Mexico reports nearly 1,300 new virus cases
- The Latest: Protests in Prague over virus restrictions
- Stocks look to be setting up for a year-end rally despite election worries and lack of stimulus
- Earnings could be a positive force for stocks as Washington continues to wrangle over stimulus
- Have Option Gamma Trades Taken Control of the Market?
- The stock market may be too optimistic about stimulus chances
- Pope: Market capitalism has failed in pandemic, needs reform
- Record earnings beat is still not good enough for the market and profit misses are severely punished