When it comes to stock market investing I have a very simple approach, I invest in companies that have good revenues, solid balance sheets and I for the most part invest for the long term, I usually will hold my stocks for 5, 10 or even 15 years depending on the company and the industry.
I usually invest in dividend paying stocks but now and then I will invest in companies that I believe are in the growth stages of the business and companies that are just getting started and growing their revenues, even if at the moment they are not that profitable I will invest if I can visualize a future where their profits will continue to grow.
Below is a list of the stocks that I am watching right now and the reasons why I believe they are worth taking a look at, now before you invest always do your own research and consider the risk before investing money, only invest money that you can afford to lose.
I currently use the Ronbinhood platform to buy and sell stocks, they are a new company so I will not invest big amounts however so far I am very happy with their zero commission trades.
Here is my stock watch list:
1. Salesforce – Amazing CRM platform for Marketing and Sales teams.
2. Pepsico – Talk about diversified food and beverage products.
3. Canopy Growth – Potential for huge upside of weed becomes legal in all states.
4. Auraro Cannabis – Same as above, Marijuana profits will increase over the next years.
5. Adobe – Competition does not come close to their products plus Software as a Service.
6. Autodesk – They continue to dominate the CAD markets and revenues continue to grow.
7. Shopify – They provide some of the best tools for anyone to build their on online store.
8. Pinterest – One of the best social platforms for visual content online.
9. Service Now – Offers excellent tools for the IT Support departments.
As you can see, a common theme around these stocks is that not all of them pay a dividend or they pay a very little amount, the key here is the potential for growth.
Right now, the ones that have my biggest attention are the weed stocks, legalization is happening slowly on many states, they provide a product that people want and need at times and they offer a product that people are passionate about, stock prices might be a bit high so I may invest small amounts ad the stock prices move up or down, even if they currently do not pay a dividend, it will be worth the wait when these stocks go up in value.
What is in your watch list? Feel free to leave a comment and share with us, we will post your comments here.